maanantai 5. tammikuuta 2015

Golden nuggets.

Löysin Huffingtonpostista kivan naisenergiaa henkivän jutun, ja koska erilaiset inspiroivat lainaukset ovat salainen paheeni, ajattelin jakaa täälläkin pari...


"Dreams are lovely. But they are just dreams. Fleeting, ephemeral, pretty. But dreams do not come true just because you dream them. It's hard work that makes things happen. It's hard work that creates change." - Shonda Rhimes

 
"You'll never do a whole lot unless you're brave enough to try."
- Dolly Parton

 
"You fail, and then what? Life goes on. It’s only when you risk failure that you discover things." - Lupita Nyong'o


“I think life is always dangerous. Some people get afraid of it. Some people don’t go forward. But some people, if they want to achieve their goal, they have to go. They have to move.” - Malala Yousafzai


 
"I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I'm beautiful. I say if I'm strong. You will not determine my story - I will." - Amy Schumer


Energistä viikon - monelle varmaan vuoden ensimmäisen työviikon - alkua!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...